5.0

Sanaa Hachem Top Notch interior designer in Chicago.She is very skilfully, experienced and professional.

Sanaa worked for my parents old home and she done a very good job at very reasonable price. I am very much satisfied with her work and services. I will recommend her if anyone is looking for good interior designer.

To her quality of work, i will give 5 star rating as well as appreciate for her hard working and dedication towards work.

If anyone need an Architecture and interior designer i will recommend only her because of her dedication and deep knowledge with interior designing.

Try her at least once.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of sanaa hachem designs interior designer from Sanaa Hachem Designs and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sanaa Hachem Designs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most happy. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sanaa Hachem Designs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sanaa Hachem Designs?

Comments

angilavincet
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1165748

She is best interior designer in Chicago and help me a lot for my Home.

I really appreciate for her hard work